Sunday, June 20, 2010

Movie, foodie, drinkie

I had really low expectations for this based on the trailer but I have to say, I laughed my ass off. There were several moments when I thought, "wow, they are going there? Really?" Yeah. Russell Brand is hysterical and kind of hot.


GET HIM TO THE GREEK: Movie Trailer - Watch more top selected videos about: Get_Him_to_the_Greek, Jonah_Hill, Russell_Brand, Nicholas_Stoller, Sean_Combs, DeRay_Davis, Rose_Byrne, Elisabeth_Moss, Colm_Meaney

Last night I went to Carlsbad Tavern with a couple of friends and although the food was tasty and the two pomegranate margaritas I downed were yummy, I thought it was overpriced for what it was. Nevertheless, a place I'd return to for happy hour, fo sho.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Yay! Food and drink reviews - Bexy is back!

Bexy said...

Tee hee - thanks Carla! The last six months were so insanely busy I couldn't even waste time blogging! Ridiculous! Ha ha.

I'm glad to be back to my favorite activities: eating, drinking and movie watching!

Dexter said...

Can we agree to disagree about Russell Brand? Eeew.