Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hot hot hot

According to the weatherman, it's supposed to get up to 93 degrees over the weekend! Bitches. I was thinking the mid to high-80s was bad. I guess that's why there's A/C.

There are many great things about Arizona (in fact, I have been working on a blog post to that effect), but whenever people say it's great because of the weather I have to disagree. I guess that's what happens when you grow up in a place where it's mostly 70 degrees, sunny, with an ocean breeze all year long!

2 comments:

SFKelly said...

Well, it's cold and windy here in the Bay Area. I'd take 93!

Bexy said...

you say that... but do you REALLY mean it? Maybe, yeah now that I remember those chilly days...

I remember getting sick of the chilly weather and escaping to Napa one day in June and loving the hot weather!