Sunday, March 22, 2009

I twatted

I stole that from Stephen Colbert...

I recently returned to Twitter after first hearing about it two years ago and not understanding what the hell it was.

It seems the site is blowing up now, and even people like Christopher Walken are in on the game.

Are any of you Twatting? Twexting? Twitting? I get the feeling it's like Facebook if FB only had status updates.

You can "follow" tweets without being "friends" on the service. For instance, I just got a tweet from Rob Corddry (a quick search of his previous updates reveals this gem: "My two year old calls glue "gool". What a fucking ASShole!").

Does this mean you have no control who follows you and who might be reading your messages?

If anyone has any tips about how the Eff this Twitter business is supposed to work, or whether I should just stick to FB, I would be forever appreciative. xo

3 comments:

Mark Watson said...

OMG, I'm behind on my religious devotion to Colbert and when I saw that you "twatted" I freaked a little, thinking you might have no idea what you just put on your blog. But Bexy does not disappoint, of course she knew what she was talking about.

Anonymous said...

PS - next we pick you up at the airport, Mark will hire the group of a certain origin that we're always threatening you with (you KNOW what I'm talkin about) and they will be wearing tee shirts that say something akin to "I twatted" or "Bextravagant.blogspot.com twatted" on them. Yesssss!

Bexy said...

I will seriously die of mortification if I'm confronted with an "army" of people wearing t-shirts that read:

Bextravagant.blogspot.com twatted on me.

If you can organize said event at an airport, I will want to kill you, but as I told Mark earlier today: if this occurs at graduation I will have to leave you in the desert. Ha!!