Saturday, June 27, 2009

Please, sweet baby Jesus, stop the freak show

Anyone else disturbed at this "outpouring of love" over Michael Jackson? He didn't have a face and he was a child molester. I say good riddance.

The insanity is reaching heights no one thought possible (note the guy in drag(?) playing the damsel in distress):



At least the fact that nearly every goddamn TV station is parsing every single aspect of his life 24 hours per day gives me a reason to keep the TV turned off. Mother Eff.

3 comments:

amby said...

HA! And I thought I was bad for feeling relieved that MJ's death saved us from having to hear the words "Anal Cancer" on the radio another fifty times (RIP Farrah). So funny, Bex. Your vitriol, I loves it.

As for MJ, well, I'm sure he's relieved to be relieved from this mortal coil, which he so clearly could not handle. The dude could bust a sweet tune, though, you gotta admit (jamon)...

Carla said...

I swear sometimes i feel like I am married to you! I have a certain conversation with this guy that I AM married to and you turn around and write the same thing on your blog! I suppose I know where to look for my dream girl should we both decide to switch parties!

Bexy said...

Carla, I'm cracking up!!