Sunday, December 2, 2007

Old School Pic of the Day (6)

Well, the holiday season is upon us (how it's already December I have no idea) and I've even put up lights on my patio (I'm usually opposed to decorations, mostly because I'm too lazy to deal with putting them up, then taking them down in a month).

But this year, maybe because I get a month off from school and a trip to Portland, I'm looking forward to the holidays!

Here's a pic from probably 1977 or 1978. The expression on my mom's face is priceless. You can take the gal out of New York, but you can't take New York out of the gal. She seems to be thinking: "I have to get up this effing early and you wanna take my picture?" I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - you are such a little doll! I do love your Mom's expression, I can totally relate!
Can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!

Bexy said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!! I really hope the little angel arrives while I'm there... but at the very least it will be great to see you, Jakob and Mark!!! And Roxy too!! I can't wait. Oh man.