Monday, October 27, 2008

I voted today!

Arizona is an early voting state, and I decided to cast my ballot along with a lot of other folks today! It was exciting to see people at the polls... Obama is leading in early voting results and I (and a friend) certainly helped that along today.

Here's a clip from a recent speech:

"Don't believe for a second that this election's over. Don't think for a minute that power concedes. We have a lot of work to do... In one week, we can choose hope over fear, unity over division, the promise of change over the power of the status quo. In one week, we can come together as one nation, and one people, and once more choose our better history."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I actually love voting on Election day in the polling place. But heck, I'm just glad when smart people vote, period!