Saturday, November 22, 2008

HH on Heroes

Heather Havrilesky, my television touchstone, recently reviewed the clusterf*@k that is Heroes.

From the article:
All of which has me wondering, what exactly are all of these people trying to save the world from? Each other? "Dancing With the Stars"?

The big picture here just isn't that easy to sink your teeth into. "An eclipse is coming." So what? "Whose side are you on, anyway?" Who really cares, since both sides say they're going to save the world, but we're not really sure how or when or even why?
My thoughts exactly. I'm on the verge of canceling my Season Pass to this crapfest.

2 comments:

Mark Watson said...

Um, I've been checking every day and still no new post... are you busy or something?

Mark Watson said...

OMG, you act as if school is more important than your blog and, in so doing, discount my entertainment needs.