Friday, July 4, 2008

Hanging with Sami

My sister's been visiting me this week and we've been having a lot of fun. I was worried she would be bored during the day (since I had to work) but being the social butterfly she is she was invited out to a Diamondbacks game with some local firemen yesterday... leave it to my sister to visit my new town and meet a bunch of hot guys immediately.

We've been having some yummy dinners though. The first night we went to the adorable Cibo. Cibo is perfect for a cozy, casual, yummy meal.

Last night we went to the hip but not pretentious Cheuvront Wine & Cheese Bar. Every morsel was absolutely divine. I had two pomegranate margaritas, a lovely seared beef and blue cheese salad and we split this chocolate chip cookie tart filled with chocolate ganache, topped with vanilla gelato. Holy shit, it was amazing.

Today we're heading to Flagstaff for a few days! It will be nice to get out of the heat!

No comments: