Friday, June 29, 2007

Last(?) trip to Berkeley for a while

This week I was in Berkeley for work, and I realized that sadly, I might not be back up there for at least several months!

It was great to see everyone! I was also glad I could pop into some of my favorite eateries and watering holes before I left, too, because as many as you know, there's no place to eat and drink like the Bay Area. During the week we had several at the Mallard, a burrito at Picante, a yummy breakfast at Bette's, a chicken taco at Tacubaya, lovely seafood dishes at Kirin, and delicious yellow curry at Ruen Pair.

Best of all, during my visit my rental car was upgraded to a convertible Mustang! The weather was perfect (75 and sunny) and left me with lots of good memories to take with me when I move to AZ in four short weeks.

No comments: