Thursday, June 7, 2007

My new home!

Here are some pics of my new place. The exterior is my actual apartment; the interior is from a fake apartment they've decorated to give you a sense of the size of the place. The interior pics are similar the ones on the site, but I thought I'd share anyway:


My apartment is on the top floor.


Another pic, trying to show the jacuzzi and large tree nearby. There are a ton of birds that live in the tree so Franky will have lots of entertainment!

A friendly reminder: the furniture you see in this next batch of photos is not mine.... I currently don't have enough furniture to fill this place, so I'll keep you posted on couch-buying developments.


The living room.


The dining area.


The kitchen.


The pantry/laundry area, which is right off the kitchen.


The bedroom.


The office nook in the bedroom. Just past this to the right is the bathroom.

No comments: