Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My 100th post!

I've been a bad blogger lately, distracted with law school stuffs and moving stuffs to be posting amusements here on this site. My apologies!

I'm in L.A. this week and will have pics of my hotel and the environs tomorrow for ya. Amber visited me last night and we met up with Joanne in the Larchmont neighborhood and had a delicious Italian dinner at La Luna. There was at least one, if not two, celebrities at the restaurant who were familiar but we couldn't name them. Afterwards, Amber and I had some drinkies at the revolving cocktail lounge at my hotel. The drinks were stiff and sweet (just like we like 'em!) and the 180-degree view from the 35th floor at night was amazing.

Anyhoo, more on the way, including the return of Happy Hour Friday this week!

XO!

2 comments:

Amber said...

180 degrees? Really? Not 360? Were we not spinning in a full circle? Hm.

Bexy said...

Oh shiiiiit. You can see why I was a humanities major now, right?

My "RLS" response: My memory/understanding of that night is that we spun a half-circle, then the cocktail lounge stopped before reversing its direction to spin another 180 degrees. At least, after a lemon drop and sidecar that's what I remember happening! ha ha!