Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baseball game's off!

Well, because of a double-whammy in the form of a midterm exam in Contracts on Monday coinciding with our research paper being due on the same day, our outing to the baseball game is off! Too many people backed out at the last minute which means that we don't qualify for those cheap $10 tix. I was actually getting excited about going!

It's probably a good thing that I won't have a major distraction over the weekend. It looks like it will be a busy one full of studying and editing. I'll have to be very studious on Saturday so that I can go to a movie/drink at home alone on Sunday. Ha!

PS: A few friends from school discovered my nickname "Bexy," and its origin. Here's another clip.

2 comments:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

I'm sorry to hear that the game is off, I was dying to hear/read your commentary on going to a baseball game. Mark and I have been thinking about how either hysterical or totally offended you would be by some of the people at the game!!
Have a good weekend, good luck with the studies!

Bexy said...

You are too funny... I'm sure there will be another opportunity to attend a sports event and I will definitely share my experiences!

At school they've already had a sloshball game (kickball but with beer) and a dodge ball tournament. I missed both but I figure I should try and jump into the fray of the sports obsession around here - you know, "when in Rome."