Saturday, September 1, 2007

Things that are helping me

Hey everyone...

So, while law school is tough, and there's a lot of reading, and the concepts are sometimes hard to grasp (nevermind remember, case-to-case), I'm trying to be zen. I have to - I don't want to end up getting sick or getting migraines. Some of you know about my ordeals with migraines!

Here are some things that I'm sooooo happy exist in my world:

1) Friends and family, of course!!
2) Peet's coffee
3) Blogging - both my own and reading other blogs!
4) Podcasts - especially downtempo podcasts!!!!
------ Cary's Podcasts
------ Dave's Lounge
------ Morning Becomes Eclectic
------ Tempo of the Down
------ Soilsound Chronicles
5) Defamer
6) Heather Havrilesky specifically, and Salon generally
7) TiVo & Netflix
8) Food Network
9) Cheap Southwest flights from Phoenix to Burbank
10) Air conditioning.

I'm sure there's more... but really, with all of this life is pretty damn good.

No comments: