Thursday, July 19, 2007

New computer!

I'm happy to report that my lovely little MacBook arrived this week! It's a powerful little baby and so elegant. Here is a pic:



My new little friend has an Intel chip, which means that with Parallels Desktop I should have no problems running Windows apps (which I'll need to do in school). I almost bought a Dell because the school recommended it but it only took a chat with a few Mac enthusiasts to set me straight.

My little baby will treat me right, both in school and after... Yay! Also, thanks to Karen for the cleaning tip, in case I scuff up the lovely white keyboard!

2 comments:

kreichs said...

Ah-ha-ha! Congratulations on your new MacBook purchase. Now you have to name it.

My white iBook is named "Chalky."

Bexy said...

Ooh, yes! I do need to name the little one!